Model 560HE Engine-mounted or side mounted which operates on oil pressure only. Supporting up to 500cc of contaminants and up to 2 GPM or 7.6 litres per minute. Disposable rotor - no bowl cleaning.
Model 560HE for Trucking & Transit Applications
Spinner II® model 560HE holds up to 500 ccs of contaminants and processes 2 gallons per minute (7.6 l/m). Spinner II® provides the same ultra-high level of efficiency throughout the service interval.
The Spinner II® features a lightweight thermoplastic rotor and innovative high-speed bearing system that allows it to generate centrifugal force 2,000 times greater than gravity alone. Spinner II® will outlast your engine, providing years of reliable performance. Single-use, disposable rotor allows for ease of service and can be disposed of like an ordinary oil filter. New engines under normal highway conditions typically require service once per year.
- Reduces wear up to 50%
- Increases engine / component life
- Helps reduce frequency of maintenance and repair
Extends Operating Intervals:
- Keeps fluids and additives effective longer
- Prolongs full flow filter life
- Centrifuge requires minimal service
- Permanent, cleanable and reusable
- No media or filter element to replace
- Protects the environment by reducing disposable waste
Component Part Numbers
73630; 73959; 73789; 73640; 71266; 71240; 73789; 70673; 73962; 71053; 71054; 73969; 70996; 71445; 70675; 71173; 70966; & 70938
Contact our Sales Team
To get pricing, place an order, or to find out more technical information and specifications, contact our Sales Team.