Engine-mounted or side mounted which operates on oil pressure only. Supporting up to 4000cc of contaminants and Up to 8 GPM or 30.3 litres per minute. Re-usable rotor with paper insert for easy bowl cleaning.
Model 3400 for Heavy-duty Industrial, Mining & Fixed Plant Operation
The Spinner II® Model 3400 (400HD) centrifuge variants are designed for heavy-duty fixed plant operations including industrial, mining and power generation applications.
- Up to 8 GPM or 30.3 Litres per minute
- Up to 4,000cc of Contaminants
- Re-Useable Rotor
- Paper Insert to Assist in Cleaning
- With or Without LCB*
(*Level Control Base - allowing for a much smaller return line and also parallel or slightly uphill oil return to the sump. The LCB requires compressed air sources for operation.)
- Reduces wear up to 50%
- Increases engine / component life
- Helps reduce frequency of maintenance and repair
Extends Operating Intervals:
- Keeps fluids and additives effective longer
- Prolongs full flow filter life
- Centrifuge requires minimal service
- Permanent, cleanable and reusable
- No media or filter element to replace
- Protects the environment by reducing disposable waste
Component Part Numbers
72953; 72948; 72951; 72949; 72984; 72988; 72950; 72952; 72956; 72988; 72984; 72954; 72955; 72986; 72947; 70728; 73034; 70971; 71566; 70887; & 72946
Contact our Sales Team
To get pricing, place an order, or to find out more technical information and specifications, contact our Sales Team.